The Dark Plains
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DP has been taken over!

2 posters

Go down

DP has been taken over! Empty DP has been taken over!

Post  Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:08 pm

By myself, Blank (=
I'm new the new owner of the chat, everyone, and something BIG is coming this way... first off, we're making some changes.. which includes changes to the staff.
Unfortunately for some of the younger administrators, we're putting limits on the ages for certain ranks. To be an AA you would have to be 13-14 or older, etc.
Some of the staff may be older than 16, which is good, but because big changes are coming, all of the staff are being removed.
This is NOT permanent! We are NOT saying "YOU WILL NEVER BE STAFF AGAIN -rages-"
Only that, for now, we are in no need of over 2-3 staff members at all!
If you have questions/comments, please, feel free to send me a private message. Do NOT pose here!
Thank you,

-Blank

Back to top Go down

DP has been taken over! Empty Re: DP has been taken over!

Post  Obit Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:41 pm

Welcome back,to 'The Dark Planes.'
We are glad to have you back and running our forum.
I do think the age limiations should be added throughtout the ranks,I suggest we open an application for the rank 'Omega.'
Thank you for the notice~
Obit
Obit

Back to top Go down

Post  Mikula Thu Dec 01, 2011 6:10 am

Soooooooooo........Everything changes and now DP is nothing but a dead forum now :( That's a shame.....
Mikula
Mikula

Humor : Ewwww dog poooots!

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:30 pm

Not forever though! :(
We will most likely put up a new topic on thw Wolfhome forums as well as here when we're ready to let you guys know what's going on. Until then, we apologise, but we can't share anything, it helps keep pressure off of the staff and artists to get everything done!
We want the whole chat to be beautiful and a place you want to go, so we're taking our time making it look great, we don't want to rush the artists and staff to get everything done right this minute, we want it to look good, so though it may take a while, it will be worth it in the end! (:

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum